Today I write to you from my hotel room in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Exceptionally fired up praise for my last Sunday morning at PUMP.
- Tearful goodbyes from and to all my friends there.
- A beautiful ride through the Columbia River Gorge as rain clouds, mist, and sun rolled through.
- Brisket sandwiches for dinner, compliments of Karla Lowery.
- Listening to The Magician's Nephew and the first half of The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.
- Extreme wind all the way through Wyoming.
- Quick visit to Walmart in Rock Springs.
- The second half of LWW and The Horse and His Boy.
- Surprisingly "low" gas prices.
- Arriving in Colorado Springs.
- Breakfast with Ryan and Steve before they left for Arlington.
- Unloading and getting rid of the U-haul trailer.
- Driving around the Springs looking at apartments, etc.
- Dinner at an old Train Depot.